It’s 2019. You want more business. Better qualified clients. Attract the right people to your orbit. Make a lot more money. Have the business run on autopilot.
Good news: Our 10th anniversary working together with HeatSpring, we are offering you something special.
A complete marketing course with you in mind.
Here is an overview of the course and something special just for you.
It is a 6-week intensive course. We will go over marketing basics to advanced strategies.
- Identifying who your ideal client is and messaging them before they need your services
- Look deep into what they are thinking about before they decide to buy from you or anyone
- How storytelling is the most effective way to capture the attention of your audience so price isn’t the only motivating factor in their decision to do business with you
- How journalism and your marketing strategies are connected to your clients’ expectations.
- What copywriting is and how to use it effectively to attract clients to your offerings
- How Google uses 4 words in their marketing and how you can use their multi-billion-dollar strategy for your goals.
- Why creating an email marketing campaign for the whole year makes you the trusted advisor and builds a strong relationship with your audience. You’ll learn how to write simple and effective emails that can be automated.
- How to get testimonials from your clients; when they say your great, it builds on your credibility and builds trust without you saying anything
- Recruiting, hiring and ad writing- anyone looking to grow their business needs to be able to interview well, screen applicants and also write a compelling ad to get them to come to you in the first place. Time to learn how.
- Why a marketing calendar is essential and how to campaign throughout the year to have consistent business and cash flow.
- O&M strategies to keep your client acquisition costs down and work consistently flowing during the whole year.
Exit Strategy- I'll go into how to look at either exiting your business or finding someone to run the operations of the business so you can focus on long term goals for yourself and your family.
Bonus Module: Week 7- A flat rate price book to create proposals on demand for your clients.
Full access to the discussion board to post questions about your goals and how to navigate yourself in 2019 and beyond.
We will all jump on a call every week. You can ask me any question about anything. If you miss a call, no worries. We record them.
I will work with you directly.
Yes, we will jump on the phone for 1-hour and work on anything you want help with.
Business, marketing, sales, operations, hiring, positioning, your website, your promotions – you set the agenda.
Sometimes it’s in our discussion where you might tell me something you’re currently doing and we’ll see if it’s working. If it’s not effective, we will talk about redirecting your energy.
Focus towards areas that provide a better return of your time and money. Things that are going really well, we will enhance and work on a strategy to bring in more success for you in 2019!
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll
Check out a free preview of the course by clicking the button below. This is a live assignment from the course and will give you a good sense for what the course will be like.
Meet Your New Solar Business Advisor
Keith Cronin is one of HeatSpring's most popular and highest rated instructors. He's been there in the trenches and has developed this curriculum based on the things that worked for his solar business, as well as the questions he gets from students and consulting clients.
International Students Welcome
Keith has taught students from over 20 different countries. This course is about business fundamentals and distilling lessons which apply to any solar business regardless of specific location. Keith is very welcoming to international students and businesses and will tailor one-on-one time to your specific business needs and constraints.
Money Back Guarantee
Keith is offering a 720 hour (30-day), money back guarantee on this course. If for any reason, you believe the content wasn’t for you, you’ll receive a full refund. This course policy is an exception to HeatSpring's refund policy and does not apply to other courses.
Self Paced Online Course
This online course is self-paced. You can begin instantly upon enrollment.
Access Information And Build Your Training Library
After enrolling, the course materials will remain in your account and be accessible for as long as your monthly subscription remains active. Rewatch videos and review assignments as many times as you want even after receiving your certificate of completion. All live webcasts will be archived for re-viewing. Return to your course anytime with online access from anywhere in the world.
Earn A Certificate Of Completion
When you complete this course you are eligible for a certificate of completion from HeatSpring. You can download your certificate as soon as you have completed all of the course requirements. Students can easily share their verified certificates on their LinkedIn profiles using our one-click LinkedIn integration.
I've have the pleasure of knowing Keith for over 20 years. Keith was one of the driving forces for me to switch careers and enter the solar industry. I've utilized his knowledge, suggestions, and advice during my transition. To this day, three years later, I attribute much of my success to Keith.”
- Elvin Frost, Senior Solar Advisor at Geoscape Solar
Keith's insights are gems mined from his vast and long experience in the solar industry, and he is sharing them with anyone who cares about building a better world.”
- Rehan Siddiqui Consultant, Solar Consulting Engineers
Thank you, Keith, for providing this session. Your insight comes at a critical moment not only for the solar industry at large but also my business aspirations. ”
- Nate de Vries
[Keith Cronin] was excellent and clearly drew upon a wealth of experience in the solar industry. I really appreciated [his] level of engagement in the calls and discussions board, and especially review of homework assignments.”
- Rob McAtee, Hankins and Anderson
Clear concise information for creating or building a solar business.”
- Cash Sutton
Good way to teach Marketing Executives”
- Muhi Ahmed
This course has help me understand the solar industry more and how I can apply it to my business.”
- Bruce H. Taylor CEO/ Project Management, Twin Connection Technology, LLC.
- Brian White