About this course
- Introduction to NFPA 70E
- Establishing electrically safe work conditions
- Working while exposed to electrical hazards
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Requirements for safety-related maintenance and special equipment
This course is not eligible for discounted pricing.
This course version covers the 2024 NFPA 70E requirements for Qualified Persons. Several significant changes were made in the 2024 edition of the NFPA 70E, including:
- Changes were made regarding how employers approach energized work. Each company must now include an electrically safe work condition program in their electrical safety program audit and update.
- Informative Annex S – Assessing the Condition of Maintenance. This is a new informative annex that provides guidance to assist qualified workers to identify information that is useful when assessing the condition of maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Hazard thresholds for capacitor stored energy values have been revised.
- A major revision was made to Arc Flash PPE categories for DC.
- An emergency response plan has been added to the list of required information for the job safety planning.
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll
1 module • 2 assignments
Module 1 • 1 assignments
NFPA 70E For Qualified Persons
- Course Registration
ClickSafety provides online safety training and compliance solutions for more than 10,000 organizations worldwide across multiple industries. As the first authorized OSHA 10 and 30 Outreach Training online provider, ClickSafety has a history of helping businesses build strong safety culture to protect workers. Learn more