HeatSpring is partnering with Click Safety to provide self-paced, fully online OSHA 10- Hour Construction courses for our students. Click Safety is one of the few authorized by federal OSHA to provide these courses online. Upon completion, all U.S.-based course participants will earn their Department of Labor (DOL)/OSHA 10-Hour Card.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) voluntary Outreach Training Program offers important training for construction workers, supervisors, and other personnel who should be aware of general workplace safety. This OSHA 10-Hour Construction course covers workplace hazards, employee rights, improving safety culture, and other key topics to prepare participants for the job site.
This course will meet NABCEP eligibility requirements for OSHA 10.
Course topics include:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Workers’ rights
- Employer responsibilities
- How to file a complaint
- OSHA inspections
- Focus Four Hazards (fall hazards, electrocution hazards, caught-in or –between hazards, struck-by hazards)
- How to identify, select, and use personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Major construction site health hazards, including acute and chronic hazards
- Material handling hazards
- Hand and power tools
- Identifying positive and negative safety cultures
- Leading cultural change on the job
- The roles of the workforce and management in safety culture
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll