This is a unique and intensive hands-on course on modeling distributed generation solar PV projects.
Access the tools, techniques, and formulas necessary for efficient and reliable modeling, including models of an unstructured income statement, a partnership flip, and a sale-leaseback. At the end of the course, you'll set a PPA rate with escalator and value a real project of your own choosing using the models you've built, tested, and proofed during the course.
- Learn how to quantitatively assess the value of a project at all stages of development and how to measure that value from the perspective of a developer, investor, and customer with a partnership flip
- Learn to calculate project returns (IRR and NPV)
- Learn how to set PPA prices (with and without escalators)
- Learn how to calculate the value of tax benefits, including MACRS depreciation and the ITC
- Learn how to assess the value and timing of non-federal subsidies
- Learn the importance of workbook organization and information presentation