This is the first episode of an interview series 'Getting a Solar Project Done' by solar finance expert Christopher Lord.
This episode is an interview with Mike Bammel a Managing Director for Structured Finance/Leasing Practice at Marshall Stevens. Founded in 1932, Marshall & Stevens is a leader in corporate finance, transactional advising, valuation and litigation support.
This insightful interview will help you understand more about how appraisals work and why they can be beneficial for solar and other renewable energy projects.
- What are the benefits of an appraisal in a renewable energy project
- Why do investors want an appraisal
- What is a cost segregation and how does it influence an appraisal
- How do the ITC and MACRS impact the value of various depreciable assets in a project
- What steps are involved in a project appraisal
- Exploring the three methodologies of an appraisal: cost, income, and market; how are they performed and how do they impact the valuation
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll