Too many of our clients decide against solar. Their reasoning can seem mysterious at times, but there's usually a reason why - and it may not be the one that they're telling you.
Uncover the hidden motivations that drive solar clients by mastering fundamental principles of psychology.
The Psychology of Solar Sales shows you how to apply ten key principles from the science of psychology to the solar sales process. You'll learn a complete solar sales methodology, which will enable you to more easily connect with your clients, listen for their unique motivations, and tailor your communication approach to their needs. The course then shows you how to apply psychological principles to dramatically improve your ability to explain foundational solar technical topics, from construction to finance.
Once you understand the principles motivating human decisions, you’ll be able to use them to overcome any unique roadblock you encounter in selling solar systems in your market.
Additional Course Content
- Downloadable sample scripts with commentary on how the principles can be applied
- Video script walkthroughs with simulated client conversations
- How to sell (or sell against your competitors) when explaining roof attachments, racking, modules, and inverters
- The most common client objections and examples of how to address them
- Psychological strategies for converting your signed clients into long-term referral engines
Enroll today and take advantage of our course launch discount, limited to the first 50 seats. Use the discount code - moresales2023 for a $510 discount.
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll