This course is offered as a hybrid solution – with the majority offered in an online learning environment with the last day in-person at the 2022 IGSHPA Conference in Las Vegas, NV. You also receive the full online course, so you can start early or continue learning after the conference.
Live Webinars (60 minutes long):
- Module 1: Intro to geo systems - 11/5
- Module 4: Selecting, Sizing and Designing the Heat Pump System - 11/12
- Module 5: Designing the Ground Heat Exchanger - 11/19
- Module 8: System Installation - 12/3
Pre-recorded lessons (completed anytime during the scheduled week):
- Module 2: Economics, Marketing, Demand Reduction - week of 10/31
- Module 3: Soils Identification - week of 11/7
- Module 6: Grouting Procedures for Ground Source Heat Pump Systems - week of 11/14
- Module 7: Pipe Joining Methods - week of 12/6
Live in Las Vegas, Wednesday 12/7 8:00-10:00 am
- Module 10 - Heat Pump System Startup and Checkout (including calculations with real-time performance measurements from a live system)
- Design Example
- Q&A, Study Guide Review + Exam Prep
Exam will be taken online after the conference in Las Vegas.
Manuals are recommended but not required with this course. They cost $225 and you can buy them directly through IGSHPA.
Conference registration is not included, but training participants get a 50% discount. Details on how to register for the IGSHPA Conference for $100 are inside this course.
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll