This case study presents the Kroska Residential PV installation Seminar that blends two PV system designs (battery free and battery back-up) and accommodates two roof planes and types. The design provides for great cost-effectiveness and high aesthetic quality.
After watching this lecture, students will be able to:
- Define photovoltaic blended designs
- Understand how to create one array on two roof-planes and types
- Identify the differences between designs with and without storage
- Describe and identify the components of both systems
- Illustrate the benefit of blended systems
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll