It would be great to be able to sell the latest energy and environmental features of modern commercial roofing systems, but it can be a challenge to find tools that help you quantify the benefits for your clients and customers. How much energy will the roof save – or produce? What’s the best investment in terms of service life and ROI? How will a new roof contribute to important environmental issues like urban heat islands, storm water run-off, material recycling, and many more?
The good news is nearly one dozen roofing-related calculators are available online at no charge to help you tackle these questions. In this free lecture, Dr. Jim Hoff will review each of these calculator apps and show you how to use them.
- Be able to identify the best sustainable roofing apps available today, including tools to estimate the savings from:
- Increasing roof insulation levels and practices o Installing cool roofing systems
- Installing rooftop solar systems
- Installing roof daylighting
- Reducing environmental impacts
- Optimizing life cycle costs
- Be able to access each of these apps AT NO CHARGE
- Obtain the basic information you need to start using these apps in your business