Join solar experts Keith Cronin and Chris Lord in their discussion of selling solar pv to non-profits and important things to know before pitching non-profit clients.
Non-profits are a huge potential market for solar, with over 1.4 million non-profits in the US but there are some key differences you need to keep in mind when selling solar to these types of clients.
Some topics covered include:
- How do non-profits handle decision making?
- What types of deal risks are comfortable for the non-profit?
- Given that tax benefits are not available to non-profits (they are not tax payers), how do you access tax benefits?
- Cost comparison of Solar PPA (subsidized by tax benefits) vs. Straight ownership/no tax benefits. Closing costs and how to address them
- Why is an O&M agreement such a big deal for non-profits?
- How do you use the 30% ITC, which is going down in 2020?
- How to speak to board members to get their interest?
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll