Real time geothermal monitoring has finally become economical for installers, and real time monitoring significantly reduces risk for property owners and can verify system performance. Take this course to learn how to install and commission the GES.
Lessons learned from more than 100,000 hours of monitoring real-life geothermal heat pump systems. You will learn the benefits of real time monitoring and how to install and commission the GxTracker™. Here are some things we'll cover:
- Measurement, quantification,and illustration of the amount of renewable thermal energy drawn from and returned to the ground (Geoexchange) by ground source (geothermal) heat pump systems.
- Illustration of the amount of other fuels that would be needed to produce an equivalent amount of thermal energy as that exchanged with the ground by the GSHP (Renewable Energy Equivalents).
- Comparison of GSHP operating costs relative to other heating/cooling systems (Cost Savings)
- Display of the additional amount of carbon that would have been emitted to the atmosphere had other conventional fossil fuels been used for heating and cooling (GSHP Carbon Savings).
- Graphs of system Data–entering and leaving groundloop fluid temperatures, heat pump runtimes, and BTUs per hour of Geoexchange. These data are also available in convenient daily summaries.