- How to design the most efficient biomass heating systems, including wood gasification, pellet-fueled, and wood chip boiler systems
- Specific control techniques that allow the operating characteristics of a boiler to match the load profile of a building
- Building blocks for modern systems, including high efficiency circulators, distribution efficiency, air & dirt separation, hydraulic separation, auxiliary boiler integration, expansion tanks, and more
- Residential design example applications, including a combisystem using a wood gasification boiler, auxiliary boiler, unpressurized storage, and floor heating
- Commercial/Municipal design example applications, including a multiple pellet-fired boiler system with low temperature convectors.
- How to confidently design a quote system for installation of biomass heating systems, and more…
Free Lecture: Temperature Stacking in Thermal Storage for Biomass Heating Systems
This free lecture describes a unique method of managing the operation of biomass-fueled as well as auxiliary boilers for optimum system performance.