GRHC’s Green Roof Professional (GRP) is the most prestigious credential in the green roof industry.
Access tools and techniques needed to meet green roof project objectives on schedule, to specification, and within budget, the latest industry developments, technical standards and research findings. This course includes everything you need to take and pass the GRP Accreditation Exam.
This training program has supported the remarkable growth of the green roof industry in North America over the past ten years by serving as a comprehensive reference for individuals who design, install and maintain green roofs.
- The full range of system types and components available to designers
- Essential qualifications for project teams
- How to integrate green roofs with other building systems for maximum client benefit
- Implementation issues for new and retrofit buildings (including staging, scheduling, conveyance methods, and coordination of trades)
- Contracts and construction administration
- Quality assurance, warranties, and liability issues