Hydronic System Designers: Spend 6 weeks learning how your system designs and control strategies can be tweaked to make the best of the energy savings and comfort benefits condensing boilers have to offer.
- Performance and rating evaluations – how much can you reasonably expect to save?
- The basics of gas combustion – how condensations comes into play
- The “envelope” where systems and condensing boilers work best – the “sweet spots” for economical solutions to energy efficient systems
- System design review - learn how to perform an iterative review of a system design while reviewing the important capabilities and limitations of different boilers.
- Control strategies to enhance your hydronic systems
- Where condensing occurs and how to get more – applications and system design for maximum efficiency
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll