Learn how to design the integrated, high performance buildings of the future by with industry expert Ron Bernstein. You will learn building code standards and ASHRAE Guideline 13: Specifying Building Automation System.
This class is an introduction to smart buildings and the terminology and concepts currently used in the industry. The student will learn about open systems, Building Automation Systems, Building Management Systems, and Enterprise Management Systems as they are applied to integration of various building sub-systems.
Building automation systems encompass a broad range of integration requirements. To understand the basics, a clear understanding of the core industry terms, acronyms, and concepts is presented as a foundation of key topics.
- Smart Building Drivers and Key Concepts
- Introduction to Building Automation Systems
- Open Integrated Buildings
- Key Terms and Definitions
- Key Performance Indicators
- Enterprise and Supervisory Systems
- Device Functional Profiles
- Control Network
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll