In this course we review all new and developing solar energy (thermal and PV) technologies to date. We analyze the potential of each technology from technical and marketing point of view, and discuss the related logistics, political, regulatory, legal, safety, insurance, financial, and investment issues and factors affecting their implementation in the world’s energy markets.
The goals are to:
- Review the new and developing solar technologies
- Prioritize the different technologies in terms of feasibility for future use
- Analyze the key issues and factors affecting each solar technology,
- Review 21st century solar power plants' life cycle and related issues,
- Estimate the marketing potential of each new technology
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll
Self Paced Online Course
This online course is self-paced. You can begin instantly upon enrollment.
Access Information And Build Your Training Library
After enrolling, the course materials will remain in your account and be accessible 12 months (1 year) after enrollment. Access can be extended beyond 1 year with a monthly membership. Rewatch videos and review assignments as many times as you want. Return to your course anytime with online access from anywhere in the world.
Earn A Certificate Of Completion
When you complete this course you are eligible for a certificate of completion from HeatSpring. You can download your certificate as soon as you have completed all of the course requirements. Students can easily share their verified certificates on their LinkedIn profiles using our one-click LinkedIn integration.