Enroll in the class before Wednesday June 1st to join Chris Brown, Christopher LaForge and the other students for a live Q&A session.
This course will allow participants to gain practical and theoretical knowledge about utility scale commercial and industrial solar and storage systems with a focus on real-world applications and current working examples of the various technologies.
This is the second of two courses in the Utility Scale Commercial & Industrial Solar and Storage Series. We recommend taking the "Utility Scale Commercial & Industrial Solar and Storage 101" course first, but it's not required.
Learning Objectives - Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the differences and similarities of Hydrogen Energy Storage and Battery Storage
- Develop a systems’ appropriate “value stack” based on comparing a grid/utility values, commercial values and client values
- Understand a systems financial benefits based on its “value stack”
- Employ the courses “Case Studies” to evaluate future projects
- Evaluate Energy Storage Systems (ESS) projects and the value streams that they utilize to create strong ROI’s
- Develop ESS systems using third party aggregators and project developers
- Choose the best potential partners/collaborators/consultants to create the most effective project teams
- Understand current solar + storage costs for project planning and comparison
- Leverage the best financing options for particular projects
- Implement a streamlined project plan from site preparation through O&M
- Develop the most effective process for offering and responding to RFP’s and RFI’s and how best to review third party proposals
- Implement an effective commissioning process throughout a project
- Generate and refine methods, policy and procedures to create and maintain proper cyber security
- Create best practices and key performance metrics for Operation and Maintenance
- Build critical design elements for Fire Safety into the systems
- Leverage electric vehicles as they are deployed for best load-shock management and as storage resources in aggregation
- Think about future technologies like blockchain and public ledger accounting and their impact on renewable energy and energy storage projects
- Use the elements of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IOT) in ESS deployment and operation for enhanced project yields
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll