Drones are an inexpensive and powerful tool that reduce the cost of solar energy in every market. This free course was developed in partnership with Scanifly software to help solar companies understand the opportunity that drones represent for their business.
Scanifly is a leading software platform integrating drones and 3D mapping into the solar development process. Using Scanifly software, developers can cut survey and design time by 90%, while improving system accuracy and worker safety. Sales specialists love Scanifly’s sleek 3D models and proposals, which can increase customer conversion and sales volume.
- Learn how solar companies use drones, 3D mapping and LiDAR
- Understand the licensing requirements for operating a drone, including details about the FAA Part 107 exam
- Explore what types of drones to consider purchasing and how best to fly them
- Examine how to maximize 3D modeling software for better solar analysis
- See what Scanifly software does to enhance your solar development process
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll