Learn how to incorporate transformative energy upgrades in existing residential and commercial buildings up to 45,000 square feet.
Forget the theory. This course will fundamentally change the way you approach retrofit projects, while build your network of like minded professionals. Your practice will never be the same.
- How to assess if a house is a good candidate for a DER
- How energy is used in most houses, and how DERs change that
- Typical deficiencies of existing homes and how a DER addresses them
- Heat flow, moisture flow, vapor retarders, and how to perform a simple heat loss calculation
- Building blocks of a DER—air tightening, foundations, walls, windows, roofs—and the range of approaches that have been successful
- Heating, cooling, ventilation, and domestic hot water technologies
- Case studies of successful DERs
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll