This course aims to boost confidence and assist those who are intending to prepare for industry exams like NABCEP Associate, along with learning of the foundational principles of solar PV systems and essential theories including calculations. Over 130 multiple-choice questions (MCQs), each with a explanation of theory and solution, are provided in this course. Next level NABCEP questions are also included which may help to prepare for the advanced level of NABCEP exams.
NABCEP offers two pathways to qualify for the NABCEP Associate Exam
a) Education Pathway: In case you are following "Education Pathway" to obtain your NABCEP Associate Credential to qualify your application to NABCEP Associate Exam, please explore the Solar PV Boot Camp+ NABCEP PV Associate Exam Prep. This course is NOT for you.
b) Experience Pathway: To qualify for the exam, you must have documented 6 months of experience. In this regard, you may like to take this course to prepare for the exam.
For further information on pathway options provided by the NABCEP to finalize the application for NABCEP Associate Exam, you can reference the NABCEP PV Associate Page
1) Learn very essential and core theories of solar energy, PV modules and inverters
2) Learn through over 130 multiple choice questions focused on various subjects about solar PV systems
First two modules focus on fundamental theories and explore concepts of solar PV systems in simple and well explained professional-level theories. The 3rd module consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs) which would help to prepare for the NABCEP Associate Exam. The 4th and last module also consists of questions to further build the confidence, especially carrying out basic calculations.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
1) This course is best fit for those who are following the "Experience Pathway" option given by NABCEP, to finalize the application for the Exam, and intend to prepare for the exam.
2) Those who have already taken a NABCEP accredited course to qualify using the "Education Pathway" for the application of NABCEP Associate Exam , and now intend to enhance or improve their knowledge further.
3) Those who are at initial stages of learning and understanding of the solar PV systems, and want to build their confidence in a different mode to quickly grip the theories including calculations behind the solar PV systems.
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll