Energy Toolbase recently completed a rigorous, months-long analysis where we studied the economics of solar + storage projects on every C&I (commercial and industrial) utility rate tariff in California’s Investor-Owned Utility (PG&E, SCE, SDG&E) territories. The objective of our study was to identify the characteristics of the most attractive projects, including utility rate tariff, customer load profile type, PV + ESS system size, and rate switching scenario. We discovered several important findings that we shared in this training.
What You'll Learn:
- What are the best and worst utility rates for solar + storage economics?
- What are the best and worst types of customer load profiles? How much variance can there be?
- What are the best practices for rate switching to optimize for PV+ESS economics?
- How to optimally size both the PV & ESS for optimal ROI?
- How to quantify and attribute non-utility bill savings value streams, including resiliency, grid services, and future-proofing?
Ready To Sign Up Today? Click Here to Enroll