How specifically does HeatSpring help solar companies with Registered Apprenticeship Programs?
- Consulting and Benchmarking. In our first conversation we'll tell you what other companies like yours are doing with apprenticeships.
- Related Training Instruction (RTI) Packages. Solar apprentices are required to take 144 hours of RTI per year. We offer standard and custom packages to fullfill all RTI requirements at discounted prices. This can include NABCEP certifications if it makes sense.
- On-the-Job Training (OJT) Packages. Solar apprentices are required to acquire 2,000 hours of OJT per year. HeatSpring provides curriculum, training, and tracking of hours for training leadership and mentors.
- Contract Training & Curriculum Development. Your company may want to host events or create custom learning opportunities. HeatSpring's instructional design team can organize the experience you need.
- Standard Creation & Maintenance. HeatSpring can help you develop apprenticeship standards. We can also hold the standard on your behalf and manage the paperwork required by the Department of Labor.
- Software to Design & Manage Employee Learning Pathways. More than 250 of the fastest growing solar companies use HeatSpring to deliver employee learning.
- Learning Management Software (LMS). HeatSpring's LMS is available to solar companies for both learning and teaching. Courses can be private for internal use, or open to the public to generate interest and revenue.
For details and pricing, begin the conversation by filling out this form or emailing Brian Hayden (email@example.com).