Taught by RPA legend Dave Yates. This is a foundational course for anyone doing hands-on work in the radiant or hydronics industry. It provides the foundation for a long and productive career., Dave Yates will teach you state-of-the-art information about radiant heating technologies, giving you the leg up on competition and providing you with unlimited opportunities in radiant heating design and installation.
- Gain an understanding of how and why radiant heating works; how to properly design and install high-quality systems; how to seamlessly integrate radiant heating into indoor and outdoor environments; and how to promote your systems
- Rule out any mystery of all of the unique elements of radiant heating systems and learn how to troubleshoot and avoid all-too-common mistakes in system design
- Learn the benefits of providing excellent thermal comfort
Radiant heating is superior in providing thermal comfort for any indoor environment as well as safety and protection in outdoor areas for snow/ice melting. The use of properly-designed radiant heating can offer substantially lower operating costs and a healthier indoor environment.
Are you the right student for this course?
- You already possess a knowledge-base regarding hydronics (water based systems), power wiring (electric radiant), and the basics of radiant heating
- You are an installer looking to diversify your opportunities in radiant heating
- You are an engineer always interested in redesigning systems to make them more efficient
- You’re ready to become a recognized Radiant Heating Professional